What are keycodes?
Keycodes are unique alphanumeric codes assigned to products which help identify the instructions for use (IFU) that correspond with a particular product. Our keycodes consist of a three letter prefix followed by an eight or nine digit numeric code. They are designed to make IFUs available over the internet in a safe and error free way.
Why use keycodes?
Keycodes ensure that you get the right information for your particular product. Since IFU's can now be accessed electronically, there is less paper consumption which is good for the environment.
Where do I find my keycode?
Keycodes are printed on product-holders (figure A) and/or on product labels.
What if I lost my keycode?
Check the product label.
Contact Cell Marque Customer Service: 800.665.7284 or email@example.com
What if my product doesn't have a keycode?
If your product does not have a keycode, its IFU is probably not available on the website. In that case, the IFU should have been delivered to you with the product. If this is not the case, contact the distributor from whom you purchased the product.
How do I use my keycode?
You can use your keycode to access your IFU using one of the two following methods.
1. Use the form in the "Download Your IFU" section at the top of this webpage to submit your keycode.
2. Use the instructions listed below to access E-Labeling Services directly.*
*Note: Products with a keycode prefix of ASR or RUO are not available using this method.
1. In your web browser's address bar, type the web address found on the product holder/label
(e.g. http://www.e-labeling.eu/CMC12345678) and press enter.
2. A menu of available languages for the IFU will appear. Choose the correct language.*
*Note: U.S. customers may have two English options for certain products. In those cases, you should always select the "English US Market" option.
3. On the next page, enter the numeric security code into the designated field. Click the download button. If prompted, click "Open" to view the document.
If you have no access to the internet, please call the toll-free phone number (listed on the product holder) for your area. You will be answered in your own language, and the IFU can be sent by fax, e-mail or regular mail.